A simple starter pack in Pink for trying out silk ribbon embroidery. This is an easy way of trying this gentle style of embroidery to see whether it is something you might enjoy.
As our Product of the Month it also comes with free shipping in the UK for the month of March 2021.
This little starter kit contains:
- a choice of 4 simple designs, together with patterns. You will need to trace these onto a 7 inch or 17cm square of cream cotton fabric supplied with muslin for backing,
- chenille needles,
- ribbon for roses and leaves,
- a crewel or embroidery needle
- a length of green stranded cotton and matching thread for the roses.
- A full set of instructions including a full set of colour photographs of step by step stages.
- A stitch glossary is also supplied
You would work the design in a 5inch or 12cm hoop (not included).
Lorna presents the pack with a colour photo of roses on the cover in a clear cellophane bag. This makes it a perfect small gift to add to someone’s birthday present or for a special occasion.
Also available in yellow, peach and purple.
Note: This product is sent fully tracked and insured outside the UK
You can watch Lorna’s workshop – Silk Ribbon Roses Embroidery – where she shows you how easy it is to create her ribbon roses and other flowers. Click here to watch Lorna Bateman’s Silk Ribbon Roses Embroidery workshop