Pour l’Amour du Fil is a must-visit annual treat for needlework aficionados. Featuring 800 antique, traditional and contemporary textile works, 120 international exhibitors and 100 classes, ‘for the love of thread’ is a four-day celebration of all things sewn, quilted, patchworked, embroidered and knitted.
The theme for 2020 is The British Isles and the line up of invited artists spans the world. Look out for Etsuko Ishitobi of Japan, Britain’s Jo Colwell and Christopher Wilson Tate, Australia’s Karen Styles and Willyne Hammerstein from The Netherlands.
With three full days at the show, our programme allows you plenty of time to see the exhibitions, browse the many enticing textile stalls and take part in the busy programme of talks, practical workshops and demonstrations.
- Return flights to Nantes
- 5-day Quilt Mania pass to Pour l’Amour du Fil 2020 (excluding workshops & lectures)
- 4 nights B&B at the Best Western Graslin
- Welcome tea/coffee and cake on arrival
- Walking tour of Nantes and its fabric stores with a local guide
- ‘In Conversation with’ talk with textile artist Willyne Hammerstein
- All transfers during your time in France
- Services of an ECT Tour Manager
- Travel Disruption insurance