It’s the last few days to take advantage of the Early Bird booking price and save £25 for our popular Stitching Weekend retreat in April 2019.
So what’s included in the weekend:
- 2 full days of classes – one full day with Nancy Adamek working on a lovely EPP table runner, inspired by the famous quilt by Lucy Boston, and one full day with The Stitch Witch learning about the fascinating technique, Shadow Quilting
- All patterns used in the classes
- 1 night accommodation at the luxurious Warbrook House Hotel
- Double room with single occupancy, so no sharing, unless you want to.
- En-suite bathrooms, LCD TV, telephone and a tea/coffee making facilities.
- 2 days hot and cold buffet lunch
- Hot and cold buffet dinner on the Saturday night and buffet breakfast on Sunday
- Tea, coffee and refreshments served throughout the 2 days
- Free parking and WiFi
Come and Join us, bring a friend or just come and meet new people. The Grange at The Warbrook hotel is an ideal location for our retreats as the teaching, modern design accommodation and restaurant are all under one roof, providing an excellent and unique sewing space for the weekend. Indeed, it offers everything you need for the perfect stitching weekend retreat. Learn More +