This new Kantha cockerel kit is a joy to stitch. He is stitched using beautiful perle 12 threads against a grey fence background onto white cotton fabric.
The cockerel is stitched in brown with wonderful tail feathers using red and green threads. He stands on green grass, formed using seed stitch and a thinner 28 weight cotton thread. You will be stitching onto three layers of cotton fabric; the white Makower spectrum with two layers of cotton muslin.This beautifully presented kit comes with everything needed to get you stitching, you only need to find tacking thread and a pen or pencil to transfer the full size pattern. The completed stitched size is 21cm x 29cm.Included in your kit is:
- A4 full size pattern
- A4 double sided instruction sheet with written instructions and stitch diagrams
- John James size 7 embroidery needle
- Makower white spectrum cotton fabric, 24.5cm x 33cm]
- Two pieces of white cotton muslin, 24.5cm x 33cm
- Perle 12 threads in dark grey, brown, light brown, green, lime green and red.