Sorry this competition is now closed.If you are interested in visiting one of our retreats, please click here
Subscriber Giveaway for Feb 2018
Join Gail Penberthy to work on a delightful tree skirt or table topper on day one and then on the second day you can select one of Gail’s own delightful patterns that use folded pieces of fabric or felt to create items for the home. (Gail is quite flexible about this, if you wanted you could just work on the one project of your choice).
AND after dinner on the Saturday Gail is offering a pop-up demo/make and take workshop to create her delightful little triangle boxes – great for gifts and using up scraps of wadding and for those who like a little hand sewing. You can see what we mean by clicking here
Your prize includes:
- 1 x overnight stay at the Cotswold Water Park hotel for 2 people (Note: For non-sewers / partners the room will be shared. For participants of the course, you will each have your own room if you want)
- If you do bring a friend, they can either be a participant on the course, or be a non sewing friend / partner.
- Classes will be with Gail Penberthy in the hotel from 10 – 4 on Saturday 17th March 2018 and 10 – 4 on Sunday 18th March 2018 AND you can sew until late, late, late on Saturday evening if you want.
- After dinner pop-up demo/make and take workshop with Gail demonstrating pyramid advent boxes – including a FREE pattern + FREE starter kit. All you need to bring is a fat quarter of your favourite fabric. Or if you like, just enjoy the demo with a glass of wine and take the pack to work on at home.
- Lunch and refreshments will be served both days including a buffet lunch and a 3 course dinner on Saturday and breakfast and a buffet lunch on Sunday.
- Kits/ materials are not included. You will be sent requirements for the course and there will be a pop up shop on site from Gail and Creative Quilting to help with supplies
- Accommodation is available on the Friday night at a special rate at the winners and guests expense, should you wish to arrive a day early.
For more information on the whole weekend – click here
There is a lot to do in the area as well as the Water Park itself, for a non-sewing plus one.
To enter the competition just send an email entitled Cotswold Water Park to firstname.lastname@example.org. The competition closed 28th Feb 2018