So what’s all the magic about? This product has been flying off our shelves so I decided to have a look and see why.
Terial Magic is a spray on fabric stabilizer that washes out of your garment, quilt or art after it’s finished;
– it stablizes the fabric so that you can use it a little bit like paper – so cutting out shapes such as feathers or petals to create designs with your fabric scraps becomes very easy – how about giving this idea a try (pic taken from issue 41 of Homemaker);
– has been created to prevent the fabric from fraying for 3D textile art
– Stabilizes fabric ready for embroidery – even stretchy fabrics and then just washes out.
– it also pre-treats the fabric to allow it to go throughinkjet printers
– And that means you can also put it through an electronic cutter and all those other cutters like AccuQuilt, Sissix etc.
– it’s brilliant for use on stretchy fabrics such as t-shirts– and kids babygrows – allows you to mix fabrics and make sewing easier
and you can enjoy more information on it on YouTube – by clicking here.
You can purchase the product through our shop – just click here.