We are delighted to be able to offer this exciting, inspirational and hugely popular programme to Houston, Texas for 2019
With its mix of international appeal and Southern charm, Houston is a vibrant, multi-cultural city boasting 20 museums and cultural institutions, a world class culinary scene and the International Space Centre – not to mention the largest annual quilt show in America.
This seven night tour combines three inspiring days at the International Quilt Festival with visits to the beautiful beaches of Galveston Island on the Gulf of Mexico, historic Old Town Spring, the tropical oasis that is Moody Gardens Pyramid Rainforest and plenty of free time to explore all that America’s fourth largest city has to offer.
You will be based at the iconic, mid-century Whitehall Hotel in the heart of downtown Houston.
Flights from London Heathrow and Manchester
- · Return British Airways or Singapore Airlines flight to Houston (if flight package is booked)
- · An ECT Tour Manager
- · Seven nights’ bed and breakfast accommodation at the Whitehall Hotel
- · Airport transfers and excursion transportation
- · International Quilt Festival Full Show Pass, covering entrance for all four days plus preview night
- · City tour of Houston with local guide
- · Entrance to Moody Gardens and Houston Space Center
- · Visit to Joann Fabric & Craft Store
- · Visit to hidden fabric store in Old Town Springs
More details can be found here: http://www.ecttravel.com/tours/textile-tours-quilters-guild-quilting-tours/houston-international-quilt-festival-2019